| || || || || || || || || || |
|Texas Health Flower Mound is looking for an Employee Health Nurse. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?|
- Manages pre-employment immunization screening for new employees.
- Administers immunizations and required testing for employees and providers.
- Maintains Employee Health records and files with emphasis on confidentiality of information.
- Counsels employees who are unable to provide documented immunity (e.g. those with an allergy to an immunization).
- Works with supervisors/managers and outside contractors to obtain needed immunization documentation for contracted providers and employees.
- Oversee the annual influenza vaccination program for all employees and providers.
- Assists in the medical staff credentialing process by providing immunization and testing documentation to area hospitals.
- Establish and maintain workflows for specific types of exposures in the office.
- Administers post-exposure evaluation and follow-up for employees.
- Reports communicable diseases to Denton Public Health officials as required.
- Establish region wide program for staff education for appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) exposure precautions and OSHA.
- Administers the respirator FIT test program. Participates and in the Safety Committee
- Investigates circumstances leading to incidents/work injuries and develops corrective action plan.
- Stays current in information provided by regulatory and licensing agencies (i.e., OSHA, CDC, DPH, etc.).
- Reviews and updates Employee Health and Safety Policies based on most recent information.
- Provides excellent customer service focusing on the appropriate and timely communication to employees and providers.
- Participates in a variety of special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance in accordance with department needs and company policies.
- Adheres to all HIPAA privacy and security policies and practices. Reports violations and incidents they observe and cooperates in investigations as requested by management
- At least 2 years of experience Employee Health.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Texas.
- BLS certification required;
- Has knowledge of OSHA guidelines
- Has knowledge of Joint Commission and CMS regulations.
- Excel, word processing, and database management experience preferable
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed